Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Featured story: A New World

Featured story:
A New World

It was 2 weeks before Christmas when the headaches started and as my work week continued, my headaches seemed to get worse rather than better. My primary doc suggested it was due to stress (which I doubted) but I wasn't sure what else (besides popping ibuprofen) I could do. Long story short, nothing was touching the headaches. By that weekend I called a dear friend who brought me to the local ER in order for testing to happen. I was shocked and speechless when I learned that I had a brain tumor and even more shocked when the ER doc informed me that the ambulance was ready to take me to a larger hospital. Wait! I have to have my family with me! My younger son had to leave a funeral... Read more


No comments:

Post a Comment